Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My poor excuse for failing to provide on-time reading material.

Man. I don't even know how to begin this apology. Let me just say that I'm frustrated with my lack of blogging. I just changed host families and I was avoiding the Internet throughout my last week with my first host family. Now that I've moved, I have constant access to the Internet, but there have been problems and I have been unable to post something. I'm writing this on my iPod, which is slow and not easy. That being said, I think I can get it figured out shortly. To save you time and patience, I will be writing several shorter posts to keep your and my sanity. Please don't lose hope on this blog! It is not going to die out. I am just in a time of transition and figuring out my new schedule. 

Thanks for your patience! I'll try not to sound like a computer error in the future!

Here's some pictures so you know I've actually been busy!






My new room has a piano!




Thanks!

Wes





No comments:

Post a Comment